Sunday 25 October 2009

In this light and on this evening




If it ain't broke don't fix it. I enjoyed wearing this outfit so much last night I thought that it may as well be recycled for tonight's Editors gig at Wolverhampton Civic Hall.

I'll talk you through it:
Grey silk camisole trimmed with black fringing and green glass bugle beads - Sample stall, local market £4
Trashy acid-wash skinny jeans (not pictured) - Sample stall £3
Faux snakeskin oversized clutch bag - Sample stall £2
Black beaded chandelier earrings - From a Tangiers souk, Morocco back in 1995
Black oddly shaped plastic bangle - Originally Biba, belonged to my mum
Bejewelled ex-Warehouse bangle - Charity shop £1
Silver bangles - Car boot sale finds
Grey patent boots - £20 River Island sale

I'll swap the clutch for a black leather over-the-body bag as a free hand is needed for holding my Strongbow.

4 comments:

  1. Incredible outfit

    have SO much fun tonight. Have an extra strongbow for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots. I really like the way you photograph your clothes before you put them on - it really focuses the attention on the pieces themselves. An original take on blogging, and I'd expect no less from you! :)

    Have a great night. Saw The Editors in September at a festival and they were great - definitely a more mature sound.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for leaving a message. Please don't be anonymous, I'd love it if you left a name (or a nom de plume).

Lots of love, Vix